The JK-DA Surface Mount Weather-Resistant PTZ Color Video Door Station from Aiphone is used with the JK hands-free color video entry series. The unit mounts to a 1-gang box and is made from sturdy ABS plastic with a clear polycarbonate lens cover. The JK-DA features a color 1/4" CMOS camera, speaker, and microphone for communication. It also features an illuminated call button and white illumination LED for low-light conditions.
At 170°, the camera offers nearly twice the viewing width as conventional video intercoms and provides you with a complete view of your entrance. The integrated PTZ function helps you close in on individuals with ease. This door station lets you safeguard primary & secondary entrances, employee access points, gates, service areas, loading docks, parking garages, and more.
When the call button on the door station is pushed, the master station rings and the video monitor turns on with the image from the door station’s camera. The master station user will initiate communication. The person at the door station speaks hands-free. The door station can be located up to 330' from the master monitor using 18AWG 2 conductor solid core cable.
- Quick and easy installation using only 2 wires
- Compact, attractive design complements most interiors
- Hands-free (VOX) communication
- Camera station can be monitored from inside
- All monitors turn on when camera station calls in
- Wide angle camera allows user to view up to 170° of the entire entry
- Camera view features digital PTZ function
- Plastic front cover
- Entry can be monitored without alerting visitors they are being viewed, even at night
- Camera position and zoom can be set for call-in
- Camera can be manually adjusted to compensate for bright illumination
- White LED illuminator for low light conditions
- 330' wiring distance to Master on 18AWG 2-conductor cable
Power Source 18 VDC Image Sensor Complementary metal-oxide semiconductor (CMOS) Scanning 525 lines Minimum Illumination 5 lux at 1.64' (50.00 cm) distance Nightview Up to 1.05' (0.32 m) from camera, with white LED projected, background beyond 1.05' (0.32 m) cannot be seen Wiring Door to master: 2-conductor, mid cap, solid, non-shielded Master to sub: 4-cond., mid cap, solid, non-shielded Distance Door to farthest master/sub master: 165.00' (50.29 m) 22 AWG, 330' (100.58 m) 18 AWG
Master to IER-2: 245.00' (74.67 m) 22 AWG, 490.00' (149.35 m) 18 AWG
Operating Temperature 14 to +140°F (-10 to +60°C) Dimensions (H x W x D) 5.07 x 3.81 x 1.39" (129.00 x 97.00 x 35.50 mm) Weight 0.42 lb (190.00 g)