The JK-DV Surface Mount Weather- & Vandal-Resistant PTZ Color Video Door Station from Aiphone is used with the JK hands-free, color video entry series. The unit mounts directly to wall surface or to a 1-gang box with a MKW-P plate. The front panel is aluminum die-cast, the call button is metal and the camera is protected with a clear polycarbonate lens cover. It also features an illuminated call button and white illumination LED for low-light conditions.
At 170°, the camera offers nearly twice the viewing width of conventional video intercoms and provides you with a complete view of your entrance. The integrated PTZ function helps you focus in on individuals with ease. This door station lets you safeguard primary & secondary entrances, employee access points, gates, service areas, loading docks, parking garages, and more.
When the call button on the door station is pushed, the master station rings and the video monitor turns on with the image from the door station’s camera. The master station user will initiate communication. The person at the door station speaks hands-free. The door station can be located up to 330' from the master monitor using 18AWG 2 conductor solid core cable.
- Quick and easy installation using only 2 wires
- Compact, attractive design complements most interiors
- Hands-free (VOX) or push-to-talk (PTT) communication
- Camera station can be monitored from inside
- All monitors turn on when camera station calls in
- Wide angle camera allows user to view up to 170° of the entire entry
- Camera view features digital PTZ function
- Vandal-resistant aluminum die-cast front panel
- Entry can be monitored without alerting visitors they are being viewed, even at night
- Camera position and zoom can be set for call-in
- Camera can be manually adjusted to compensate for bright illumination
- White LED illuminator for low light conditions
- 330' wiring distance to Master on 18AWG 2-conductor cable
Power Source 18 VDC Image Sensor Complementary metal-oxide semiconductor (CMOS) Scanning 525 lines Minimum Illumination 5 lux at 1.64' (50.00 cm) distance Nightview Up to 1.05' (0.32 m) from camera, with white LED projected, background beyond 1.05' (0.32 m) cannot be seen Wiring Door to master: 2-conductor, mid cap, solid, non-shielded Master to sub: 4-cond., mid cap, solid, non-shielded Distance Door to farthest master/sub master: 165.00' (50.29 m) 22 AWG, 330' (100.58 m) 18 AWG
Master to IER-2: 245.00' (74.67 m) 22 AWG, 490.00' (149.35 m) 18 AWG
Operating Temperature 14 to +140°F (-10 to +60°C) Dimensions (H x W x D) 6.81 x 3.85 x 1.16" (173.00 x 98.00 x 29.50 mm) Weight 1.43 lb (650.00 g)