- Super bright image. 4500 ANSI lumens allows viewing in higher ambient light conditions and on much larger screens.
- Unbelievable 10,000:1 contrast ratio for such a bright projector.
- Full HD 3D sync with DLP®-Link™, Blu-ray 3D movie playback and Broadcasts 3D.
- DLP® DarkChip™ and BrilliantColor™ technologies from TI and Maxplay™ with Knoll calibration.
- New efficient lamp offers up to 4000 hours of lamp life and the fan is whisper-quiet at 32 dB.
- Factory calibrated to 6500° (D65) and color balance for a true cinema experience.
- Crestron® Roomview™ certified.The HDO2250 delivers amazing video performance and digital images to the screen at an unheard of price for a high output true cinema projector. The two most obvious differences between a cinema projector and one that is designed to show computer images in a business setting are:
1. Cinema projectors have a native resolution of 1080p (making true high definition viewable).
2. The contrast ratio of a cinema projector is at least 5000:1 or the image looks washed out instead of crisp.
Free Shipping on all orders above $200.00 to the following cities located in Ontario Canada:
Toronto, GTA, Woodbridge, Mississauga, Kleinburg, Vaughan, King City, Scarborough, Oakville, Brampton, North York, Brantford, Bradford, Toronto, Vauhgan, Cookstown, Barrie, Wasaga Beach, Aurora,Toronto, Vaughan, Newmarket, Etobicoke, Maple, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Markham, Oshawa, Pickering, Whitby