The aluminum die-cast JF-DV Vandal-Resistant Surface Mount Color Video Door Station from Aiphone is designed for use with the JF Series hands-free color video enhanced door system. The unit includes a camera, microphone, speaker, and a call button.
When the call button on the door station is pushed, the master station rings and the video monitor is turned on with the image from the door station’s camera. The person at the door station speaks hands-free. The JF door station can be located up to 330' from the master monitor using 18AWG 2-conductor solid core cable. Tamper resistant screws are provided for mounting. Additional equipment is available to extend the wire distance up to 820' to the door.
- Surface mount color video camera with audio intercom
- 2-way hands-free voice communication with JF master/sub stations
- Call button to initiate call to master
- White LED illuminator for low-light conditions
- Simple 2-conductor wiring
- 330' wiring distance to master on 18AWG 2-conductor cable
Power Source 18 VDC supplied from master Communication Hands-free communication (auto-voice actuated or PTT) controlled by master station Image Sensor 1/4" color CCD Scanning 525 lines Minimum Illumination 5 lux at 1.0' (0.3 m) Wiring 2-conductor, PE insulation Distance Door to master, 330.0' (100.5 m) Operating Temperature 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C) Dimensions (H x W x D) 6.81 x 3.87 x 1.00" (172.90 x 98.20 x 25.40 mm) Weight Approximately 1.30 lb (0.59 kg)